Open House: Saturday Nov 11, 3:00PM
Bed/Bath: 2bd / 2ba
Parking: 1-Car Parking
Terms: 1 Year Lease Terms
Bright Penthouse Condo at Baycrest Towers in Prime South Beach Location
- 2 large bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Open floorplan
- Living area with maple floors & Bay window
- Remodeled kitchen with granite counters, maple cabinets, & stainless steel appliances
- Master bedroom has new carpeting, & en-suite bath with shower over tub
- In-unit washer/dryer
- 1-car parking included (Space #88 deeded to unit)
- Building amenities include outdoor pool and spa, sauna, fitness center with racquetball court, barbecue area, and 24-hour security
- Great South Beach location - in walking distance to AT&T Ballpark, the Embarcadero Waterfront, downtown, dining, and nightlife; easy access to Bay Bridge, 101 MUNI and Caltrain.
For decades, the real estate in the South Beach neighborhood of San Francisco had mainly consisted of warehouses, storage yards and dilapidated piers. Beginning in 1981, however, the City began to transform the area into a mixed-use development.
Now one of the ritziest neighborhoods in the City (South Beach is considered by some to be the new Nob Hill ), this neighborhood is home to some of the most desirable and valued real estate, condominiums, live/work lofts, and interior design stores in San Francisco.
In a Word
One of the most prominent features of South Beach is AT&T Park , home of the World Champion San F...
More About South Beach